Sunday, August 20, 2017

One More Nautical Card

My final card for Simon Says Monday’s challenge. Made an iris fold ship in a bottle. You can see the light source reflecting off the acetate. In real life, it does look a bit like a glass bottle. Time-consuming, but I love the way it turns out! (You can find the instructions here- http://irisvouwen.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/ship-in-bottle_3.html) I added an anchor that I inked with a silver marker and cut from a Stampendous image, wrapped a bit of twine, and finished the card off with a sentiment that I printed on my computer.
Entered into: 
Simon Says Monday Challenge- Nautical                      
     (simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge)
              

1 comment:

  1. This card is amazing!! I love your Iris folded ship! Wow. I haven't done Iris-folding in a long time, thank you for reminding me of it. The anchor and twine also adds such a nice touch. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for your comments. They bring joy to my day!