Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Spring Crop Day 4- Life is An Adventure
The final day of the crop included two challenges. One was to create a card celebrating a new job and include origami. My card is for a friend that just retired. When I asked what she now planned to do with her time, she simply said, "Fishin'!" So the inside of my card reads, "Go get 'em!" 

The other challenge was to create a wedding card that incorporated lace. I loved being able use a vintage lace medallion that I inherited from my mom. (She was a packrat crafter... so I have lots of treasures from her stash!) 
Entered into:
We Craft Cards Challenge- Crop
     (wecraftcards.com/forum)
Artistic Inspirations Challenge #179
     (artisticinspirationschallenges.blogspot.com.au)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks you for your comments. They bring joy to my day!