Friday, March 31, 2017

Tri-fold Shutter Card
I used use my Scor Pal to make this Easter card (that will be sent to my MIL), but a ruler and scoring tool would also work. And if you need a template, you can easily find them on Pinterest or via Google. The  Challenge required that I make the card with an "unexpected color "combo. I chose Army Green, Deep Purple and Magenta. I also decided to have a simple, non-cluttered background so that the little flutterbys would stand out. The card was really was pretty easy to make and I love the results!

BTW- The sweet  digi image is from Tiddlyinks. And... it's free! (Get it here-
http://www.tiddlyinks.com/awww-thanks/) The tutorial for the fold is here-
qbeesquest.blogspot.com/2013/05/secret-garden-tri-fold-shutter-card.html



Entered the card  into the following challenges:
    Wednesday Challenge "Unexpected Color" at We Craft Cards Forum. 
           wecraftcards.com 
    Wednesday "Anything Goes" Challenge at SimonSays stamps 
           www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/
    Work it Wednesday March at SimonSays stamps    
          www.simonsaysstampblog.com/blog/work-wednesday-march-2017/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks you for your comments. They bring joy to my day!